“The Abundance Book 40-Day Challenge” written by Bren Koger.
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Your Need for the Abundance Book
Do you have financial goals to make a certain amount of money per month?
Do you dread paying your bills?
Do you worry about losing your job?
These are all indicators that you are looking to money or a job as your source and supply.
But if you truly want to prosper, (and who doesn’t) more money or a better job should not be the goal. Your knowledge and awareness of the presence of spirit within you as total and complete fulfillment is the only thing that brings about true and lasting abundance.
Let me explain..
Your outer world (money, jobs, relationships) of is only a reflection of your inner world of thoughts and feelings.
As within, so without.
And your spirit within you which is your true self can ONLY think thoughts of abundance. This is your unchanging higher self. The more you focus on this, the more abundant your life will become.
Abundance Book by John Randolph Price
According to “The Abundance Book” by John Randolph Price: The greater your awareness of that spirit within you, the more that presence fills your consciousness. And the more that the presence fills you the deeper your understanding of Spirit as the Source and Substance of everything in your life.
We were designed to have a prosperous life. It is in our very nature. It is our God given right. It is who we really are.
Everything in your world (see, touch, taste and smell is a reflection of your beliefs (your most dominant thoughts).
The amount of money you have is an effect of what you ARE FOCUSING ON. If you focus on the effect (job and money) you are shutting off your supply. Don’t look to money your job or employer as the source of abundance, but to your inner spirit instead.
If this seems a little confusing I recommend you read “The Abundance Book” for a deeper understanding of these concepts or, if you like, take this 40 day challenge with me.
(According to John Randolph Price “The Abundance Book”)
Here is a program in order to carry out and reach an abundant prosperity in your life and your businesses. It is necessary to do it for 40 days so that your conscious carries out and recognizes the truth.
According to the mystical Christian principles, on which this program is based, it takes 40 days for consciousness to realize a truth. A break in practice during the 40 day period will release the energy being built up around the new ideas. Therefore, there must be a definite commitment to faithfully follow this program each and every day for 40 days. If you miss even one day, start over again and continue until you can go the full period with perfect continuity.
I have only been able to get through the entire 40 days once.
Establish a specific date to start your program, such as the beginning of a particular week. Count out 40 days on your calendar and mark the completion date.
On the first day of the program write the statement shown below in your spiritual journal:
Here are the different steps to follow:
At the first day of the program, write the following statement in your spiritual journal:
- “This day (insert the date), I cease believing in the visible money as my supply and my support, and I view the material world such as it truly is… simply a representation of my old beliefs. I believed in the power of the money and therefore surrender my God-given power and authority to a materiel belief. I believed in the possibility of lacks, thus causing a separation in my conscience of the Source of my Abundance. I believed in the mortality of the man and his carnal conditions; and through this faith gave man and human conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created the collective consciousness of error of thoughts and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more of that! This day I Renounce my so called human condition and proclaim my Divine inheritance as a Being of God. This day I recognize God and only God as my substance, my supply and my supports.
There are 10 affirmations on the principle of Abundance. Read an affirmation a day. This means that you will read during the total duration of the program the whole list four times.
The affirmation of the day will be read twice per day then spend about 5-15 min. with each time (morning and the evening). Meditate on the affirmation while focusing on each idea in the affirmation with great thoughtfulness and feeling -letting the idea penetrate and fill your consciousness.
The Statements of Principle:
1. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me — the Reality of me.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
5. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any unfulfilled needs or desires.
7. The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
9. When I am aware of the God Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.
10. I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the principal of abundance in action within me.
When you finish your two daily meditations, note in your spiritual journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this each day!
The Abundance Book: Money Does Grow on Trees
Think of dollars like the leaves on the trees.. the abundance in nature. They grow because of the inevitable result of the law of nature within them. We are not concerned when they are bare, because we know the law is still operating within to bring forth fruit. The same law works within us whether we are asleep or awake.
Your Knowledge and awareness of the Presence of spirit within you as total and complete fulfillment — that is what brings forth every form or experience in your world.
The more you focus on the spirit within the more abundance will naturally come to you.
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below, and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!