“Take Shape For Life Review From A Non Affiliate: Get The Facts Before Getting Take Shape For Life”
By Mike Marko
I guess you just found me on Google while searching for an Take Shape For Life review, or maybe you just wanted to check out that fact that there are some people bashing Take Shape For Life’s name and saying it’s a scam!
I’ve helped a lot of people online and I’m a super affiliate. I’m going to give you the full run down of what you need to know so that you can make your own judgment call.
In this blog article, I am going to be talking about the overall concept of the Take Shape For Life business, and the real flaw that I see with people marketing it!
I am not going to be wasting your time by telling you about the price points for this business opportunity and what it comes with and how you can become their distributor and things like that! Instead, I will be talking about the overall concept that the Take Shape For Life guys are following, and give my honest Take Shape For Life review.
After that you can decide if this is something that you find suitable for yourself and would like to get started with!
By the way, I would like to make it very clear that I am NOT an affiliate with Take Shape For Life or anything like that. This Take Shape For Life review is all based off my research and what I think you need to do to make it successful.
Want to connect?
Add me then shoot me a message on Facebook:
So now that’s out of the way, let me talk about my thoughts on Take Shape For Life.
Take Shape For Life Review
Before we dive into the full review, let’s answer the most important question…
What is Take Shape For Life?
Take Shape for Life is a Multi-level marketing company that provides healthy lifestyle to creating a legacy of health in all aspects in life. This is a program designed to help you along the journey toward Optimal Health. Working together hand in hand, health coaches will guide you and help you find the best option to redefine your health being and creating a more active, balanced life.
Take Shape For Life focuses on the three pillars of Optimal Health namely Healthy Body, Healthy Mind and Healthy Finances.
- Healthy Body – Physical health resulting from adopting sustainable healthy habits.
- Healthy Mind – Emotional health resulting from the opportunity to live a life with less physical and financial stress.
- Healthy Finances – Financial health resulting from a compensation plan that lets you earn based on your efforts and build your financial future.
It was through the initiative of the late Bradley T. MacDonald, Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Directors for Medifast, and Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, a leading critical care physician, and founder of Take Shape For Life to combine science of their Medifast meals – clinically proven meal replacement products and Dr. Andersen’s healthy habit lifestyle program. The program provides Health Coaches to guide you through the journey of having a better and healthier lifestyle as your primary goals.
Take Shape For Life Programs
Take Shape For Life has two programs that you can choose from which offers safe and effective ways to reaching and maintaining a healthy weight and adopt habits for a lifetime of health.
· Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan – Ideally designed for those who want to lose weight with 5 meal replacements a day, one every 2-3 hours.
· Optimal Health 3&3 Plan – Ideally designed for those who want to sustain healthy living with 3 balanced meals a day and 3 meal replacements each day.
Take Shape For Life Products
- Optavia Kits and Fuelings
- Flavors Infusers and Tea
- Flavors of Home
Take Shape For Life Compensation Plan
- Health Coach – 20% Client Support Commissions
- Senior Coach – 20% Client Support Commissions, 10% Growth Bonus
- Manager – 20% Client Support Commissions, 15% Growth Bonus
- Assistant Director -20% Client Support Commissions, 20% Growth Bonus
- Director – 20% Client Support Commissions, 25% Growth Bonus
- Executive Director- 20% Client Support Commissions, 30% Growth Bonus
- Regional Director – 20% Client Support Commissions, 30% Growth Bonus, 6% 1st Generation Bonus, 5% 2nd Generation Bonus
- National Director – 20% Client Support Commissions, 30% Growth Bonus, 6% 1st Generation Bonus, 5% 2nd Generation Bonus, 5% 3rd Generation Bonus, 1% Elite Leadership Bonus – National Director
- Global Director – 20% Client Support Commissions, 30% Growth Bonus, 6% 1st Generation Bonus, 5% 2nd Generation Bonus, 4% 4th Generation Bonus, 4% 5th Generation Bonus, 1% Elite Leadership Bonus – National Director, 1 % Elite Leadership Bonus – Global Director
- Presidential Director – 20% Client Support Commissions, 30% Growth Bonus, 6% 1st Generation Bonus, 5% 2nd Generation Bonus, 4% 4th Generation Bonus, 4% 5th Generation Bonus, 1% Elite Leadership Bonus – National Director, 1 % Elite Leadership Bonus – Global Director, 1% Elite Leadership Bonus – Presidential Director
Take Shape For Life Is A Scam – Not True!
Many of you will find Take Shape For Life to be just another network marketing or business opportunity and from what I’ve seen a lot of people are doing very well with it. It is not much different than anything else out there.
I don’t think Take Shape For Life is a scam. The people calling any company a scam should be a red flag to you… it really tells you something about themselves.
If they had time to bash a company another leader or a product do you think they’re really that successful?
Most of these people failed to make a living online or just want to flip you into another offer. They make a quick buck and move onto the next thing.
I see a VERY big problem with the people trying to promote their Take Shape For Life business.
They are taking one of the hardest, if not the hardest routes imaginable!
Since Take Shape For Life is an online business platform, it makes sense that it’s heavily promoted online. Yet what I see are a lot of people spamming up social media like Facebook to try to get leads. A lot don’t even build mailing lists!
With that approach you will get a lot more no’s (or ignores) than you will get yes’s.
The way I and other successful people do it is having a blog! And this blog needs to be independent of any offers you are trying to promote.
That is by far the simplest way I have found of having your long term business that you can rely on!
Below I have listed the simple 4 step process that you need to follow if you wanted to get started the smart way!
4 Stages of Starting Your Jeunesse Business, the Right Way!
1) Having Your Own Blog
So as I have said already, you need to have your own blog!
While it might sound like a big deal and a lot of work, trust me, it’s not!
Setting up a blog is super easy now a days and there are hosting companies that will even do it for you!
Once you have a blog, you now have a platform that you can get started with marketing!
2) Picking Good Keywords!
In this step, you are simply trying to find out which keywords you would like to start ranking for!
It’s as simple as finding out which field or which business opportunity offer you want to get started with!
You need to know exactly which keyword you want to get ranked for.
And yes, this does include a little bit of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well, but you don’t need to get overwhelmed even if you have never heard about SEO.
That is relatively easy and you can learn how in my bootcamp training.
3) Delivering Content
After the first two steps, you simply need to start writing and delivering good content to your followers.
If your content is really good, informative and insightful, people will start getting attracted to you and they will start looking at you as an authority to follow in your field!
4) Getting Them On Your List!
This step will literally separate you from most sales people out there in the field who just simply want to start selling right after meeting people!
You want to let people know that you are different!
You need to make your main focus to build your email list because it’s a digital asset. You can send an email to your list and make money anytime.
But….there is a bigger picture than that.
You want to get the people on your list to love you by helping them and creating great content because when they trust you they will follow your every work, buy whatever you’re selling and be begging for more.
Compared to the typical hard sell, which isn’t fun.
Take Shape For Life Review Summary
Now you know the basics, but there is more to it than that.
There is so much I can teach you about doing this traditional business the right way and how to have your Take Shape For Life business booming in no time.
Subscribe to my email list below and get my step by step boot camp training that will teach you how to generate leads and sales for your Take Shape For Life business, or any business opportunity you want to promote.
Hope my honest Take Shape For Life review helped you!
Want to connect?
Add me then shoot me a message on Facebook:
We can talk about our Bonus for signing up today!
(offer is available for a limited time)
Need Help With Your Take Shape For Life Business?
If you have an advertising budget, and are ready to take your business to the next level, contact me and I’ll show you how to both get leads and convert them into sales…