“Rhonda Rousey Loses Fight to Holly Holm and the Lesson Learned” written by Bren Koger.
Rhonda Rousey Losing and the Lesson We Can Learn
I’ve never really been into watching an MMA (mixed martial arts) fight. It’s not a sport I usually enjoy watching. But with the rise to fame of bantamweight championship fighter Rhonda Rousey and her bigger than life personality the sport has become more mainstream.
She is confident charismatic, speaks her mind and is a beautiful sexy strong woman.
I like that she doesn’t fit the typical Hollywood body type (small and on the thin) for but become an icon for a strong sexy woman. It’s fun to watch her on an interview.
[jwplayer player=”1″ mediaid=”16097″]
She is articulate and interlligent She is able to hold her own with some of the most experienced talk show hosts and interviewrs. She is witty and even bold enough to be flirty and assertive.
So why was I not surprised to see her lose the championship fight to Holly Holm?
If you watch the pre-fight weigh-in it’s obvious that she lost for a few of the following reasons:
The Ronda Rousey Fight
She lost for the following 3 reasons:
- Her Confidence became her ego. Everyone loves a confident person. I was won over by how she would stride into a room, command attention, and take control of any interview, But when there is an excess of confidence, it generally means your ego is out of control. You can tell by how she is causing an altercation with Holly before the fight and then speaking badly about her afterwards. Ego is the primary reason she lost.
- Lack of a Team mentality Holly spoke about her team over and over again and how she couldn’t have accomplished what she did without them. I’m sure they both have incredible teams and trainers, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Holly mentions the team effort over and over again. Holly is a strong competitor and knows the strength of a group of people who are working together toward a common goal.
- Rhonda Rousey drained her energy with negative thoughts and words about Holly. Holly spoke highly of Rhonda before and after the fight even though Rhonda was not doing the same. Holly kept her level of respect and kindness even when Rhonda was making fun of her for doing so. Holly has a sweet, kind, almost gentle goodness to her that gave her more energy instead of draining her.
Holly Holm in her post fight interview spoke of belief from her team, capturing the moment and how blessed and fortunate she felt.
Gratitude, appreciation, belief, living in the now- Thank you so much Holly for being such a great example of how to fight the good fight in life
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Day 3: How to Manifest Effortless Abundance – Make Peace Our Ultimate Goal
2. Day 2: How to Manifest Effortless Abundance – 90/10 Rule
3. Day 1: How to Manifest Effortless Abundance – Abundance Is Your Only Reality
If you are interested in learning how to make money online, click the following links to learn more about the TotalShortcut.com system, YouFirstMillionOnline system, and get the information to form your own opinion from this Empower Network Review, and Jeunesse Global review.